Copyright notice and disclaimer.
The Regional Institute web site is a free service.
The Regional Institute publishes conference papers, reports and articles in the areas of agriculture, natural resource management and community development which are of interest to people in regional Australia. The Regional Institute generally publishes only information which in the public domain and is otherwise available for free. The Regional Institute seeks to make such information more accessible via this web site.
By visiting and using the information at this web site you agree to the following:
Intellectual Property Laws Apply
Unless expressly stated otherwise, the Regional Institute Ltd claims copyright ownership of all material on this web site.
Individual pages or papers contained in proceedings on this site may be freely copied and redistributed for research purposes, provided that the original attributions, credits and source details remain attached. The copying and reproduction of material on this site for any other purpose in print or electronic form is forbidden.
Copyright in material on this site including designs, logos and images is owned by The Regional Institute. Under no circumstances should any of this material be sold or used by third parties for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
Authors retain copyright of their individual contributions. The views and interpretations expressed are those of the authors alone.
Always Check the Information
Information at this site:
- is not advice
- where research related, is subject to the usual uncertainties of research
- may not be accurate, current or complete
- is subject to change without notice
- should never be relied on as the basis for doing or failing to do something
Links Are Not Endorsements
Links to this site are permitted but The Regional Institute reserves the right to prevent linking or framing by giving notice.
Links connecting this site with other sites are for convenience only and do not mean that The Regional Institute endorses or approves those other sites, their content or the people who run them.
- You accept all risks and responsibility for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.
- To the maximum permitted by law, The Regional Institute excludes all liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.